Sat, Nov 28|
First Aid for Everyday Injuries Members Only
A 4 hour course teaching basic First Aid skills to enable participants to react quickly in a variety of situations when delivering First Aid to babies, children or adults.
Time & Location
Nov 28, 2020, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
About the Event
Topics covered include:
- Medical emergencies: a protocol to follow.
- What number to call in a medical emergency and what to say.
- Head injuries and suspected spinal injuries.
- Major blood loss and shock.
- Strains, sprains and broken bones.
- Cuts, grazes and nosebleeds.
- Accidental poisoning.
- Plus, what to have in your First Aid Kit and how to use it.
Course certification: HealthFirst Certificate of Attendance in Accidents Happen – First Aid for Everyday Injuries (valid for 2 years)
Cancellation policy All bookings cancelled by participants 7 days or more before the course start date will receive a full refund. Those bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the course start date cannot usually be refunded. In the case of sickness, or other extenuating circumstances, affecting one of the HealthFirst trainers on the training day, HealthFirst will provide an alternative course trainer wherever possible. In the rare instance when this will not be possible, we reserve the right to postpone the training date. In this situation, all course bookings can either be transferred to the future course, or will be refunded upon request.
A discounted ticket, course onlyCHF 95.00Sold Out
This event is sold out