Sat, May 08 | Zoom
Let's talk about Mental Health!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
May 08, 10:00 AM – 11:15 AM
About the Event
Let's Talk about Mental Health
During this 75-minute interactive webinar, we will:
- Address the fact that mental ill health is more common than people think.
- Look at what it means to be mentally healthy.
- Raise the important issue of stigma.
- Help you consider what influences your own mental wellbeing.
- Discuss the COVID-19 pandemic and its mental health effects.
- Learn the importance of self-care.
- Think about how to spot the early signs of mental ill-health.
- Discuss some mental health support resources.
- Non MembersCHF70CHF700CHF0