Time & Location
May 21, 2022, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Zug, Löberenstrasse, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
About the Event
This four-hour CPR and Emergency First Aid course teaches skills that could save a baby, child or adult’s life. It is taught in English by qualified medical trainers and there is plenty of opportunity for practice.Course details and topics
This four-hour practical training covers:
- A step-by-step approach to medical emergencies with a protocol to follow.
- Calling for emergency help in Switzerland and what to say.
- How to assess a person’s level of consciousness.
- Putting an unconscious baby, child or adult into a safe position (the ‘Recovery Position’).
- How to give Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) to babies, children and adults.
- An introduction to using an Automated External Defibrillator.
- What to do in the case of drowning.
- Signs and symptoms of a heart attack or a stroke and what to do.
- First Aid for a choking baby, child or adult.
Membership + courseCHF 145.00